Vantage Building Group staff
AVAILABILITY OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF
Construction and project managers have been specifically appointed to the purpose of managing the delivery of each project from design through to completion.
The Managing Director, Construction and Project Managers are hands on in the day to day operations of the business and play a pivotal role in both Commercial and Residential divisions.
Backing the Construction team are a professional and dedicated Contracts Administration, Marketing, Estimating, Accounts, and in-house drafting service, therefore eliminating any outsourcing.
Vantage Building Group applies a strict procedural approach to each project. Clear and insightful procedures are implemented to ensure that each project is completed to the highest standards in terms of:
With the above measures in place, Vantage Building Group has delivered a tight work process that can be adjusted to suit projects of various complexity located anywhere in Queensland.
With over 20 years’ experience, Brady Whitehead has worked in numerous positions across the building industry, including Site Manager, Site Foreman, Project Manager and Construction Manager. During this time Brady has shown a great interest and the highest commitment to all of his projects ensuring that they have been completed under budget and on time without compromising on quality. By the time he was 25 Brady had already worked as site manager on numerous multi-million dollar shopping centre refurbishments.
Brady holds an Advanced Diploma of Construction and is a registered Open Builder with the QBCC.
• Construction Manager - 12 Houses Carseldine $2.5m
• Construction Manager - 12 Unit and 24 Lot Development at Carseldine
• Construction Manager - 55 Units Lacey Road Carseldine
• Construction Manager - ‘Monterey’, Moranbah – 51 units, 4 storey
• Construction Manager - 21 Lacey Road Carseldine 36 Units.
• Construction Manager - 669 Beams Road Carseldine 37 Units.
• Construction Manager - 36 Lavender Place Fitzgibbon 21 Units and Villas.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR
With over 20 years in the construction industry, Mat began his career as an apprentice carpenter and quickly advanced his career completing a Diploma of Building and Construction and gaining his Commercial builders license in 2001.
• 57 & 63 Lacey Road, Carseldine - 55 Townhouses & Civil works for 12 Lots
• 1668 Roghan Road, Carseldine - 11 Townhouses & Civil works for 24 Lots
• 11-31 Bicentenial Road, Boondall - 28 Townhouses and Associated Civil works
• 186 & 194 Dorville Road, Carseldine - 28 Townhouses & Civil works for 25 Lots
• 1195 Waterworks Road, The Gap - 13 Townhouses & Civil works
• 21 Lacey Road, Carseldine - 36 Units
• 669 Beams Road, Carseldine - 37 Units
• 36 Lavender Place, Fitzgibbon - 21 Units and Villaswww
Jamie joined the Vantage Commercial team in 2014 bringing with him
extensive construction & managerial experience gained during his 23 +
years in the industry. As Owner/Director of his own building company for 15 years, Jamie has a wealth experience from small house renovations, large Architectural homes, Units, Commercial renovations to new builds.
• Waterworks rd, The Gap -13 Townhouses and 3 lots
• Alutha rd, The Gap -18 Townhouses and 11 lots
• 54-58 Ludwick st, Cannon Hill -30 Units
• Bob Jane T-mart –Two tilt panel showrooms.
Joining the Vantage Commercial team in 2015, Matthew brings with
him 17 years’ experience in the Australian construction Industry with
the last 10 of which have been in Contracts Administration and Project
Management. Working on a diverse portfolio of projects within several
aspects of the industry, Matthew has as a strong background in contracts administration as well as an innate understanding of contract planning and management.
• 44 Villas - 235 Lacey Road Bald Hills. $8M
• 22 Townhouses and Villas-69 Lacey Road Carseldine. $5M
• Refurb and Extension of 9 Units 90 Lamington Avenue Ascot $1.4M
• Wide Bay Training Area – WBTA (April 2015 to August 2015, $13
million) – Commonwealth Govt (Dept. of Defence) Wide Bay QLD
Denis Arndt has gained great experience across many sectors during his working life. Denis’s 26 years in the Queensland Police Force as a Senior Detective has instilled the discipline required to deal with any challenges seen or unforeseen in his day to day activities with Vantage. Denis has been employed in various Occupational Health and Safety roles over the past 20 years. His project experience ranges from Principle Inspector at Workplace Health and Safety Queensland through to Head OH&S Co-ordinator at FKP Construction.
Matthew started with Vantage in November 2016 as a Contracts Administrator and within a short time progressed to become a project manager.
With a Bachelor of Urban Development – Construction Management from QUT and 6.5 years experience in the industry Matt brings a wealth of knowledge and fresh ideas into the company.
• Splendour Place Terrace Houses, Birtinya (8 Terrace Houses) - $2.4M
• Prosperity Terrace Houses, Birtinya (6 Terrace Houses) – $1.8M
• Solace Terrace Houses, Birtinya (5 Terrace Houses) - $1.5M
• Energy & Affinity Terrace Houses, Birtinya (9 Terrace Houses) - $2.8M