Vantage Building Group staff
AVAILABILITY OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF
Construction and project managers have been specifically appointed to the purpose of managing the delivery of each project from design through to completion.
The Managing Director, Construction and Project Managers are hands on in the day to day operations of the business and play a pivotal role in both Commercial and Residential divisions.
Backing the Construction team are a professional and dedicated Contracts Administration, Marketing, Estimating, Accounts, and in-house drafting service, therefore eliminating any outsourcing.
Vantage Building Group applies a strict procedural approach to each project. Clear and insightful procedures are implemented to ensure that each project is completed to the highest standards in terms of:
With the above measures in place, Vantage Building Group has delivered a tight work process that can be adjusted to suit projects of various complexity located anywhere in Queensland.
With over 20 years’ experience, Brady Whitehead has worked in numerous positions across the building industry, including Site Manager, Site Foreman, Project Manager and Construction Manager. During this time Brady has shown a great interest and the highest commitment to all of his projects ensuring that they have been completed under budget and on time without compromising on quality. By the time he was 25 Brady had already worked as site manager on numerous multi-million dollar shopping centre refurbishments.
Brady holds an Advanced Diploma of Construction and is a registered Open Builder with the QBCC.
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Rod has 25+ years of construction industry experience - working in both the private and public sectors, delivering projects up to $100m and delivering the landmark $50m Sunshine Coast Council’s Valdora Solar Farm Project as Superintendent’s Representative. Rod joined Vantage as a Site Manager constructing Stages 1 and 2 of the Bli Bli Village Centre, and has since transitioned to a role as Design and Contracts’ Manager.
Starting his career as a carpenter/joiner, he further educated himself by completing his Clerk of Works/Advanced Builder’s Supervision Certificate and Cert IV in Project Management. Rod has considerable contractual expertise for complex projects and his ongoing commitment and work ethic has continually ensured delivery of high-end projects on time and on budget. Rod holds QBCC Medium Rise Builder and Residential Inspector Licences. Outside of work, Rod’s sporting achievements include winning multiple national and world titles in sailing and he was a 2000 Olympic 49er campaigner.
Jamie joined the Vantage Commercial team in 2014 bringing with him
extensive construction & managerial experience gained during his 23 +
years in the industry. As Owner/Director of his own building company for 15 years, Jamie has a wealth experience from small house renovations, large Architectural homes, Units, Commercial renovations to new builds.
• Waterworks Road, The Gap -13 Townhouses and 3 lots $3.5M
• Alutha Road, The Gap -18 Townhouses and 11 lots $6.8M
• Ludwick Street, Cannon Hill -30 Units $5.9M
• Leigh Cres, Dakabin -Townhouses $3.6M
• Kingsford Smith, Maroochydore -32 Units $6.8M
• Napier Ave, Mango Hill -17 Units $M
• Lytton Road, Cannon Hill -40 Townhouses $3.5M
• Marsden Road, Kallangur -51 Townhouses $9.5M
• Trouts Road, Chermside - 47 Townhouses $11.2M
• Caloundra Road, Bob Jane T-mart -Two tilt panel showrooms $2.5M
Matthew started with Vantage in November 2016 as a Contracts Administrator and within a short time progressed to become a project manager.
With a Bachelor of Urban Development – Construction Management from QUT and 6.5 years experience in the industry Matthew brings a wealth of knowledge and fresh ideas into the company.
• Splendour Place Terrace Houses, Birtinya -8 Terrace Houses $2.4M
• Prosperity Terrace Houses, Birtinya -6 Terrace Houses $1.8M
• Solace Terrace Houses, Birtinya -5 Terrace Houses $1.5M
• Energy & Affinity Terrace Houses, Birtinya -9 Terrace Houses $2.8M
• Energy Lane Terrace Houses (Stage 2), Birtinya -6 Terrace Houses $1.6M
• Happy Lane Terrace Houses (Stage 1), Birtinya -10 Terrace Houses $3.1M
• Lane Terrace Houses, Birtinya -8 Terrace Houses $2.6M
• Bondi Lane Terrace Houses, Bells Reach -13 Terrace Houses $3.4M
• Happy Lane (Stage 2) & Balance Place Terrace Houses, Birtinya -19 Terrace Houses $6.1M
• Frost Lane Terrace Houses, Aura -5 Terrace Houses $1.3M
Adam joined the Vantage Commercial team in 2018 as a Project Manager, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company.
With a Bachelor of Engineering Technology, majoring in Infrastructure Management as well as working in several aspects of the construction industry for over 12 years, Adam can work on a diverse range of projects at once.
Adam has as a strong background in Contracts Administration as well as an innate understanding of contract planning and management.
Charitha is a dedicated and motivated member of Vantage Building Group, and joins us with over 15 years experience in the building industry on the Sunshine Coast and abroad.
His key strengths lie in contract administration and management, including producing complex documentation for major contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
Highly organised with the ability to run, organise and manage high value contracts for a range of construction projects. Charitha brings a high level of professionalism and experience with him and is highly valued within the company.